cwCPD – a corporate adaptation of a Mooc
cwCPD (Continuing Professional Development) is our proven Learning Portal for the administration and delivery of learning via the web. Learning Manager is delivered as SaaS (Software as a Service) making it extremely quick to deploy, with limited reliance on internal IT resources.
cwCPDr is our integrated online Learning & Content Management System (MOOC), which provides you with a comprehensive suite of learning management tools, as well as the capability to develop courseware and assessment modules. cwCPD can be configured off the shelf or tailored to meet your training strategy, including application license, dedicated server hosting and basic level support.
Key Product Feature
Cost effective, expandable Software as a Service (SaaS) LMS, including hosting & support
- Virtual training, including e-Learning, video casts, podcasts, assessments, webinars
- Learning event and classroom registration, booking and resource management
- Competency framework support, with TNA results-based assignment of learning
- Email and SMS reminders for course attendance, compliance training, etc.
- Personal Review and feedback surveys (PDP, 360)
- Rapid implementation (typically 4 – 6 weeks)
- Integration with print-on-demand services
cwCPD Features & Benefits
With cwCPD you have the capability to manage your whole training strategy with features such as:
- Tutor / Student Messaging
- Discussion Forums
- Private / Shared Upload Areas
- Generic Training Reports
- Student / Course Management
- Class Management, including an attendance roster and individual record management
- Individual Development Plan, Competency Framework & Career Path Management, including Training Needs Analysis
- Course / Accommodation Booking Administration
- Assessment Builder Tool for creating assessments and feedback surveys
- Course Builder Tool for creating simple SCORM training courses
- SCORM and AICC compliant
- System enrollment / registration
cwCPD is a Software as a Service (SaaS) based solution that can be accessed via your existing Internet or Intranet site or can be provided as a standalone portal to your company’s training resources. As it doesn’t rely on you to install software or set up an IT infrastructure, you can be up and running much quicker than other installed learning management solutions.
Centralized Training administration
cwCPD delivers everything you need to manage your organizations entire training strategy, centrally.
Built in tools provide the ability to develop online training and assessments, to measure knowledge levels, perform reviews or gain feedback. A full booking administration facility allows you to manage course scheduling and resource availability.
Whether the training needs to be deployed locally or globally, CapitalLMS provides you with total control over distribution and management of training resources, courseware and delegates.
Our enterprise license provides multi-language, multi-center administration with central learning distribution and real time reporting.
Our system is built on the same security architecture employed by financial institutions and each cwCPD is hosted on its own server environment, so you can be assured that your data is both private and safe. Server configuration can be expanded to meet your requirements.
There is no need for large capital expenditure, extensive investment in IT or additional support services. With cwCPD you pay an affordable annual fee.
Pro-active skills management:
By combining training delivery with personal assessment, you can gain quantifiable results that will help you to determine company performance levels and competency levels of employees. Development plans can be built around job functions or tailored to individuals, providing a plan for personal development.
Platform independent delivery:
cwCPD can deliver online courseware as e-learning, webinars, webcasts, podcasts and workbooks in PDF’S. 3rd party, SCORM compliant, courseware can easily be uploaded to the system, via the Course Management interface. The system can also integrate with 3rd party AICC courseware providers, providing instant availability to an library of courseware.
Delivery is web-based and therefore independent of the end-user system. Courseware can be developed for compatibility with a range of delivery devices, including hand held or mobile.
CapitalLMS gives the ability to maintain ownership of content via a central environment, making it ideal for updating all forms of distributed learning.
The entire solution can be branded in order to merge seamlessly with your existing Intranet applications. We can also provide the following:
- Courseware development / Content Production
- Bespoke Portal Development
- HR Systems & Data Integration
- Bespoke Application Design & Development
At FinancialTrainingSolutions, we offer all of our products on a license subscription basis. The fee includes online support and a continual upgrade path, ensuring the latest versions of software are available instantly.